ISE will also present an immersive art experience that it has prepared in collaboration with the company Exhibition Hub. Together they have designed a 650m² virtual reality art installation located in the Fira Gran Vía, which combines several of their award-winning immersive art experiences and is worth seeing!
We detail below the light and immersive shows that you will see at ISE!
1- Keynote: Refik Anadol: 'Exploring the Heritage of Tomorrow', will take place on May 10, the first day of ISE 2022, at 6:00 p.m. on the AV Experience Zone stage. Digital artist and pioneer in data aesthetics and artificial intelligence, Refik Anadol will present the keynote address at ISE 2022.
2. Alan Greenberg will participate with “Next Generation Immersive Entertainment”. on May 11 at 6:00 p.m. As CEO and co-founder of Illuminarium, Alan Greenberg is at the helm of an innovative global experiential entertainment company created by world leaders in immersive cinema, interactive content and theater design.
3- ‘I RISE’ at Plaça d’Espanya: an incredible immersive projection show will be screened that will explore themes such as hope, regeneration and renewal. Its creation and production comes from the hand of Flaix Studio, it can be seen every afternoon from Monday, May 9 to Wednesday, May 11, at 9:00 p.m.
4. ISE Immersive Art Experience: the ISE immersive art experience will be presented, following its collaboration with the award-winning Exhibition Hub in the creation of an exceptional 650m² virtual reality art installation located in the Fira Gran Vía, which will combine several of its award-winning immersive art experiences.
5. Special event on the façade of Casa Batlló: The digital artist Refik Anadol made this tremendous mapping on Casa Batlló as part of the Living Architecture festival. We show you the video.
ISE in numbers: facts and figures for 2022 and beyond
- The AV industry to grow to $329bn by 2026, average growth rates of 7.2% CAGR*
- Across Spain pro AV revenue €3bn in 2022, to rise by 6.2% by 2026*
- ISE show 800 exhibitors in 2022 to grow to 1,775 by 2026
- ISE show to increase net floor space from 42,000sqm to more than 77,000sqm by 2026
- By 2023 ISE to contribute €250-300m to Barcelona economy, growing to €500m by 2026 (SOURCE: UFI)
*Source AVIXA and IOTA Report
Do you want to get a ticket?
After a long period of uncertainty, ISE is back to normal, and that is why we are pleased to invite you, along with our partner Philips PPDS, to participate in this great event, you just have to use this code: LBTNNJV1 and get your ticket here.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and use the hashtag #ISE2022 to get up-to-date news, event highlights and all the coolest new tech solutions in the industry. From LED DREAM Group, as specialists in LED and audiovisual technology solutions, we continue to provide new digital solutions to our partners and customers!